Well, we have finally made it out of November and into this wonderful last month of the year! Would you like to finish the year with a bang? If you have some unfinished business for 2013, December is the month to roll up your sleeves and get to it. Do you feel you have to much to accomplish in too little time? Do you lack the resources or the motivation to get started, to keep it going or to get it done? If this sounds familiar to you, here are a few things that could help you finish off the year in style!
– Review your goals. Is what you set as priority during the year still important to you? We only make time for what is truly important to us.
– Take time to check in with your emotions. If you have goals that don’t inspire and motivate you, it will be tough to get anything accomplished. Create excitement for yourself even before you get started with this goal.
– Have you taken the time to map out all the steps that need to be taken to get from A to B? To get to a particular destination it is always important to know which steps need to be taken and when.
– Is there something in particular that you are procrastinating on? Usually, we procrastinate on things that push us out of our comfort zone. However, this is exactly how we grow as a person; stepping out of our comfort zone. Go ahead, take a chance and go for it!
– Are you stuck in a valley? All of us have visited a valley at some point in our life, the trick is not to stay there. Life is change! It is a form of energy that is continually moving and evolving. There are several different reasons why we visit the valley but there is only one real way to get out of that valley. You have to take action. When you are taking action, it brings about a sense of empowerment. With that sense of empowerment will come “good” feelings (emotions) which will inspire and help you climb out of the valley and back onto the mountain. Take some kind of action right NOW and let your sense of enthusiasm take over and propel you in the direction that you truly want to be going.
If you had a chance to drop by any of our meditation classes, you were able to witness firsthand how truly amazing meditation is for the mind/body/soul. Thank you to everyone that participated in our classes, you made and continue to make them absolutely amazing! We have now moved into the Meditation & Movement classes. These classes were created to help individuals find balance in their lives. Our minds have become too busy and caught up in worrying thoughts and our bodies too quiet and sedentary. For ultimate health, we want to quiet the mind and activate the body. The Meditation & Movement class teaches us how to achieve this. If you would like to join in, we still have two classes before the end of the semester; December 4 and 11th. Please email or call me to reserve your spot today.
For information on the class, click HERE.
For pictures of our last class, click HERE.
Often, people solicit my help regarding their eating habits. It is not an easy task to prepare tasty meals that everyone in the family will enjoy, using fresh ingredients and respecting proper food combinations. It is even tougher to pull that off with a simple recipe and have the food on the table within 20 to 30 minutes. Rest assured though, it is possible!! Here is a fun, healthy and easy recipe that the entire family will enjoy.
Click HERE for all the details.
HEALTH TIP: Okay, it’s December, and with December comes over eating, terrible food combinations and of course tummy-aches! To avoid this and make the best of every single day; you want to make sure that you are properly hydrated. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to drink two full glasses of water upon rising in the morning. Again before starting to cook lunch and two more glasses before cooking supper. Secondly, you’ll want to eat your servings of fruit before or between meals, NEVER after. Eating fresh fruit after meals simply creates bloating, bad digestion and promotes pain. It’s anything but healthy! Do your best to minimize drinking with your meal. Instead try to keep it for before or save it for afterwards. If it is possible, combine proteins with vegetables OR starches with vegetables. Keep away from mixing too many proteins and starches. If it’s near impossible for you, because it’s just too darn yummy, supplement with a digestive aid to be assured that the meal will support you, not put you to sleep!
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to Denise Stilmann on winning the free reflexology session for Liking & Sharing my business page on Facebook. Thank you to everyone for your continual LOVE and SUPPORT, it is so very much appreciated!! Did you know that I have a blog? Yep, you can follow me and receive my daily Inspirational Quotes, as well as my Blog Posts directly to your email. Here is a LINK to subscribe to my blog. You can also join me on Pinterest and Twitter. These social media platforms will keep us linked together and will keep you informed of all the healthy tips I share lovingly. So don’t delay, come and meet me. I look forward to seeing you there!!
With the holidays just around the corner, giving the gift of health is a wonderful idea! Call or email me to get your Gift Certificate and offer that special person the perfect gift! Call or email for that Gift Certificate or to set up an appointment for December; 514-893-1920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With love & light,